domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

A tribute to YSL and "le smoking" for women.

I've always wanted to wear a tuxedo... a ver feminine one ok.
I really love to be a woman because we can wear everything and still look good.. can't say the same for guys in mini skirts or bustiers ahahah 
I have always admired so much Yves Saint Laurent for his elegance and taste and the power he always gave women with his designs and clothing in general.
The first time I wore this tux was at my friend Mariuxi's wedding and it was a shock to many people, At the moment I live in Ecuador and before me, no other woman had ever worn a tuxedo in my city and I think in the whole country, so it was a bit of a shock. 
I mostly had awesome comments about it specially because it was so well tailored and I could pull it off perfectly, I was shinning on it!  
:)
thank you YSL! :)

Photos: Ricky Cohete.

3 comentarios:

  1. Bella mi Domeome, rockeas ese smoking! Even more than Carrie Bradshaw baby!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gracias mi audrey i loveee uuuuu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha. great shoot-you look great !
    xx
    http://cirqueduseneca.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar