martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

look of the day: the All Black look


If you ask me, I believe black is my favourite colour in clothing. It always looks elegant and you can hardly go wrong with it, yeah I know you must be thinking what a lazy girl or what a boring colour. In fact when I go for the All Black Look, I try to mix textures and fabrics as much as I can, and always trying to give a small touch of colour (in this case no. 10 mac red lipstick) and try a new hair do, this time I tryed a bun and a braid and I'm loving my hair do so much! :) I really love the black look so much.

Si me preguntan, creo que el negro es mi color favorito en ropa. Siempre se ve elegante y es muy facil de lograr, si yo se han de pensar que vaga o que color tan aburrido. Pero de hecho cuando voy por el look de todo negro, siempre intento mezclar texturas y telas lo mas que puedo, y siempre intentando darle un pequenio toque de color (en este caso seria el lapiz de labio No.10  de mac) y tambien probar un peinado nuevo, en esta ocasion tengo una rosca muy alta y una trenza, me fascina mi peinado! :) La verdad es que amo el look todo negro. 

1 comentario:

  1. great outfit! great blog
    I follow you

    hope u follow me back

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar